Kennedy Space Center, Florida – Immortalizing an industry workhorse, the last remaining Delta II rocket has been assembled at the Kennedy Space Center’s Visitor Complex, gracing the skyline of the Space Coast in its outdoor display.
From tracking asteroids to discovering the first-ever “exoplanets,” to broadcasting the infamous Arecibo message and even hosting the Planetar…
Alexander Polimeni | Staff Writer For the first time in 48 years, a human-capable spacecraft destined for the Moon rolled out of NASA’s Armstr…
Alex Polimeni | Staff Writer CAPE CANAVERAL – United Launch Alliance will launch the ever-dependable Atlas V rocket, a workhorse of the U.S. i…
By Alex Polimeni A clandestine U.S. Space Force space drone is preparing for its launch in mid-May, amid an uncertain world of social distanci…
- Florida Tech hosts COVID-19 vaccine drive
- Little Cool Things with Jobrien Vol. 2
- Take a Moment Now to Mindfully Reflect
- Women’s volleyball team renews locker room
- New student justice appointed; student court remains short on justices
- Rock Your Teal & Denim for Sexual Assault Awareness
- Be Mindful of Safer Drinking
- Student Perspective: Florida Tech Celebrates Earth Week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.