The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service have announced a “supplemental feeding” plan to save malnourished manatees on the Atlantic coast.
On any given day if you drive over the Indian River Lagoon at sunset you’ll likely see countless people posted along the bridge fishing. Many …
Researchers have seen more disoriented sea turtle nests on the Brevard County beaches this season than in previous years.
Andrew Palmer, associate professor in ocean engineering and marine sciences at Florida Tech, runs a research lab in the Olin Life Science buil…
- New year, new goals
- Florida Tech’s Out Astronaut and Astronaut Scholar: Brian Murphy
- Aspiring astronaut Jordan Forman performs AGN research at Florida Tech and NASA
- Campus community coping
- Supplemental feeding for the malnourished manatees
- Using citizen science to examine fish toxicity in the Indian River Lagoon
- Sea turtle research shows increase in disoriented hatchlings
- Melbourne police release additional information to the fatal shooting at Florida Tech