(BPT) - Window covering cords are one of the top hazards in the home due to the potential strangulation hazard to young children. Safety experts urge parents and caregivers to use only cordless window covering products or those that have inaccessible cords in homes with young children.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- The most powerful rocket in world launches
- Esports at Florida Tech
- Electric doubleheader night for Florida Tech men’s and women’s basketball
- The Atlas V era comes to an end in California
- SGA takes steps towards more bike racks and other campus projects
- Men’s Soccer Wins SSC Conference Championship
- Midnights: Taylor Swift’s best album yet
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.